Friday, August 22, 2014

Evernote Power User Volume 5 - Note Template (Windows App)

I use Evernote to drive my entire day.  When I am at work, I am feeding Evernote information constantly and referencing old notes to stay productive.  I find that I add the same type of information consistently, so I found using templates as a fast way to create notes.  Doing it this way allows for clean and consistent notes. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Create a note that has elements that you need in your daily notes such as sections, grids, and tasks.


2. Export the note to a .enex file to the desktop. 


3. With the Evernote app pined to the task bar, drag the .enex file to the pinned shortcut.  This will allow you to the right-click on the Evernote app and create a note with the pinned template. 



No comments:

Post a Comment